The dermatology department offers procedures such as Cautery Epilation, Cryo-Surgery, I/L injections apart from basic clinical services. The department also offers patients diagnostic services such as skin biopsies and fungal scraping of skin, hair and nails.
Department of Dermatology, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) and Leprosy deals with diseases related to skin, hair and nails. Dermatology has become one of the most competitive specialty in medicine due to incorporation of cosmetology, since modern society puts great premium on youthful looks. The department performs all dermatological procedures and has 24 hours emergency facilities.
Dermatology Key Highlights
• Well equipped to deal with all types of skin, hair and nail diseases
• 30 beds and daily OPD catering to 60+ patients
• Skin Biopsy, Cryotherapy and Chemical Peels
• Anti-Ageing Therapies – Botox, Fillers, Rejuvenating Peels and Photofacials
• Microdermabrasion and Dermaroller
• Electrosurgery – Skin tags and wart removal
• Radiofrequency – Removal of warts, Acne keloid Corns Cysts, Tumors, Cysts Moles
• itiligo Surgery – Punch Grafting and Suction Blistering Dermabrasion
Modern Technology, Equipment and Experienced Doctor
Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist
Public Health Specialist