The pediatrics department comprises of Pediatric Medicine and Pediatric Surgery. It is one of the oldest units of Makkar Multispeciality Hospital,
It is equipped with latest incubators, overhead warmers, ventilators, and phototherapy equipment.
The Department of Pediatrics caters to the medical needs of new born’s, children and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
Our pediatric Surgery specialists are uncommonly prepared in surgical watch over offspring of any age – from the most diminutive infants to adolescents and youthful grown-ups. We have pediatric specialists in each surgical subspecialty, from cardiovascular surgery and general surgery to neurosurgery and transplant surgery. Frequently, a kid’s care may include a group of pediatric specialists from a few surgical and therapeutic strengths.
Our specialists work in cutting-edge offices furnished with the most recent innovation. Here, our specialists are pioneers in pediatric insignificantly intrusive surgery- – an approach that rates recuperation, decreases torment and limits scarring, contrasted with conventional open surgical procedures.
In Pediatric Surgery that your kid has illness, injury, or malady that requires surgery, a pediatric specialist has the experience and capabilities to treat your youngster.
Surgical issues seen by pediatric specialists are frequently very not the same as those usually observed by a grown-up or general specialists. Uncommon preparing in pediatric surgery is vital
- Neonatology/ Perinatology
- Pediatric problems (up to14 years)
- Adolescent medicine (14 to18years)
Pediatric Surgery Key Highlights
- Paediatric Problems (0-14 years)
- Adolescent Medicine (14-18 years)
- Audio-Visual Aids for Teaching
- Centrally Cooled ICUs
- OPD services include specialized clinics for new-born, immunization and child guidance clinic, neurology clinic, respiratory clinic and immunization/well baby clinic
- Maternity services – Level 2 and Level 3 neonatology services including Advanced Ventilation, Blood Exchange Transfusion, Surfactant Therapy to premature babies and Peritoneal Dialysis.
Sr Consultant New Born Child
Book An Appointment
Book An Appointment